Glycomine is committed to developing therapeutics for serious rare diseases, the vast majority of which do not have any disease-modifying treatment options available. Many of these diseases are driven by a genetic mutation that disrupts the production of an important protein. Glycomine’s therapeutic approach is to replace the protein or deliver a substrate or enzyme to bypass the deficiency in the protein. With this approach, Glycomine can establish a pipeline of therapeutic candidates to address a wide range of rare diseases.
Our team has a special dedication to find solutions to the significant unmet medical need experienced by patients and families with rare diseases. We come from many disciplines and bring multiple viewpoints and broad expertise to our mission. We are driven by the imperative and the opportunity to develop therapies that can provide meaningful improvements in the quality of life for patients, caregivers, and families.
This position will be responsible for managing the entire accounts payable process at Glycomine as well as providing some administrative assistance, as needed.
– Receive, verify, and process invoices in a timely manner
– Post payments in company’s financial system.
– Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
– Manage check requests
– Prepare ACH and wire payments, when applicable
– Communicate with vendors regarding financial matters
– Ensure adherence to purchasing and accounts payable policies and procedures
– Work with accounting department on months and quarters closing.
– Board meeting planning (includes travel arrangements, hotel and restaurant reservations, creating board materials, catering coordination)
– Assist with company event planning for conventions and employee social occasions.
– Requires bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of relevant work experience in accounts payable or general accounting
– Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, organized, able to multi-task and maintain confidential information.
– Knowledge of MS Office
This position is a remote position but preferably resides in the Boston or San Francisco areas. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply, click here.